[Healeys] Jumpy Speedo

Norman Nock sjnnock at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 20:00:31 MDT 2008

BOB ... The first thing you do with a jumping speedo
needle is replace the inner cable , pull out yours and
have a local speedo shop make you a new inner cable
... check my Tech Talk booj page 149 ... BMC SERVICE
BULLETIN
 DO NOT grease your inner cable , if grease gets into
the speedo head you would have to rebuild it ...Norman
Nock