[Healeys] Jumpy Speedo

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 11:10:28 MDT 2008

   Hello Jerry;  Here are two articles that may be of some help if your
   Healey has an electronic tachometer. [BJ8]  If not, check the third
   article for conversion of Smiths and Jaeger tachometers to accept
   newer electronic movements.  Hope this helps.
   --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
   J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives