[Healeys] Posting problems

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu May 15 17:09:49 MDT 2008

Micheal -

Out of respect for you and your pretty red BN1 I have to say you are
making this all far too complicated.  The problem is AOL is a very
inferior program due in large part that its entire business model is
about a decade out of date and as a result cannot and will not ever
handle spam properly.  You should not have to customize behavior or
send emails like this because of your email program!

I have accounts with all the free services and POP accounts as well,
and by far the most superior program out there is GMAIL.  Seemless
spam protection (much better than yahoo or hotmail) and a perfect
bulletin board style interface which works with this list like butter.
 It also has free POP3 download so you can pull email (post spam) to
your computer if you wish.

Ed @ just brits will inevitably send an email telling me I'm a retard
for telling you this but I've been using versions of the internet
since 1984, I am very comfortable with Gmail.

Alan

--
Alan

'52 A90