[Healeys] Roadside failures

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:30:48 MDT 2008

Hi All,

30 years ago driving in Quantico, VA on a very damp and rainy winter night
drove through a large puddle of slush and the engine died.  Water snow and
slush had shorted out the distributor and ignition wires.  Got out my trusty
can of WD-40, sprayed everything and was back on the road in minutes.

Anyone know what the WD in WD-40 stands for?

Cheers,

Curt