[Healeys] Roadside failures

AAHealeyguy at aol.com AAHealeyguy at aol.com
Thu May 15 01:26:35 MDT 2008

Last year  (Father's Day)  was on my way to our AH Club Father's Day Brunch
Drive to pick up my Father-in-law for a "beautiful"  tops-down,  June day drive
and lunch up at our local mountain retreat in Julian,   when only about 1/2
block from his house,   I heard a pop, then hiss,  then all the water went out
and I cruised into a dead stop in front of  FILs house.   Blew a freeze plug
(one of the originals) on my  1957 100-6.   Car was later towed home and ALL
the freeze plugs were replaced as another "special"  Healey project.

Gerry Kwiat'
AHClub San Diego