[Healeys] Positive Ground Power Outlet for Accessories

F. Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:15:37 MDT 2008

I just installed a positive ground converter in my 54 nash healey.
in this case we converted 6 V positive ground to 12 volt negative
ground for use on radar detector, Garmin, cell phone etc.
yes put an in line fuse.
google positive ground converter and take your choice.
on my bj8 we installed a pair of jacks under the dash on the firewall
where they cannot be seen.

ron rader
1954 nash Healey
1965 BJ8