[Healeys] Seat Belts

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Wed May 14 05:10:26 MDT 2008

I installed the Securon  514/30   retractor set .    This shoulder unit
attaches at 2 places rather than three, which is impossible to do IMO,  on
our Healeys.
This is very much like the MGB units that were used in the 70's.   Go to the
Securon
web sight.

Much more secure than the traditional lap belts.

Back seats?    Why?   Not your kids I hope.

Mark