[Healeys] FS- Factory Hardtop wooden parts

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Tue May 13 06:23:11 MDT 2008

Due to the popularity of the wooden side rail supports I had another run
made.  These were made from an original as a template using oak chosen to be
as close to the original wood.

They fit factory 2 or 4 seater original hardtops.  If you tried to get a set
and I was out please contact me again off-list.  $27.50 per pair covers the
material, labor I paid the furniture maker and shipping.

I put a photo of the parts and where they attach up on the internet.  These
hold the fiberglass along the window upright in the aluminum channel and are
a must for restoring these old hardtops.  Once these are gone they are gone.
If your hardtop was like mine they are missing or rotted.

http://www.bighly.com/wooden-parts/supports.jpg

and

http://www.bighly.com/wooden-parts/wood-side-rail.jpg

Hope these help some folks.  Thanks go out to John Wilson for the loan of
the originals for a template.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !

President AHCUSA              www.healey.org