[Healeys] more tranny conversion Nash Healey

Mr. Bill BN1 at pacbell.net
Sun May 11 18:34:23 MDT 2008

OK, Ron, I give!

I do love your BJ8.  As you know my BN1 is also a driver.  I was just
thinking of the production numbers of your Nash vs my BN1.  However, I
think it's great for you to be participating and showing it as much as
you are!  I guess we'll let Bob Segui be the one to keep his '53
Nash-Healey original, huh? :-)

I'm sure you're way ahead of me on this, but I'd first go to Eric
Grunden of Absolutely British in Santa Maria.  (Yes this is a shameless
plug, but while I have NFI, I have never been happier with anyone who
has worked on my Healeys!)

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1 #663 w/'54 original owner M Kit & my 2nd owner driver mods.