[Healeys] Tech articles

Ronald J. Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 10 07:36:07 MDT 2008

Very well said, Doug.
Thank you.

 Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces+ronald-ray=sbcglobal.net at autox.team.net
[mailto:healeys-bounces+ronald-ray=sbcglobal.net at autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Douglas W Flagg
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 6:29 AM
To: amalin at mac.com
Cc: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tech articles

No need to apologize for being late with your reply Bill, as I was
neither waiting for it or felt it was needed. Norman Nock has more
knowledge about Healeys in his little finger than you and Reid combined.
And who appointed you head gonad? No, Reid can not publish whatever he
feels appropriate to go in the magazine. He is an employee of the club,
and as such should be responsive to its members. But that is another
issue. And How do you know so much about his articles? Did you have a
chance to read them? Have you had the benefit of using the information
from one of Norman's articles? When you have contributed to the
collective knowledge at the level of Norman, then maybe, just maybe you
can offer constructive criticism. I didn't find Norman's post offensive,
intrusive or anything needing the type of reply you "blasted" the list
with. People on this list post personal and uninformative posts to the
entire list every day. Why don't you have the "gonads" to chastise them?
As Al says, life is too short to sweat the small things in life.

Doug