[Healeys] inner Sill,hinge & shut pillar replacement

caddi5 at comcast.net caddi5 at comcast.net
Fri May 9 09:53:46 MDT 2008

Hello list,
I have stripped off the fiber glass fenders and  rockers on my 1959 BN4 and the sins of the p.o. have been revealed. I will need front inner fender patches,complete inner sill assy.,hinge pillar repair,shut pillar assy., etc.etc. (what a hack job!) So I need alot of help ....first what brand of parts do I buy ? Kilmartin,AH spares,Moss, China Joes???  Next does anyone have pictures, measurements, where to start? I must be insane,but I will complete this car even if it kills me, (haha) it most likely will. Any and all info. will be greatly appreciated. I have pics. I can send to anyone thats interested.
Mitch  59 bn4  (whats left of one)