[Healeys] Friday Funnies?

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Fri May 9 08:36:16 MDT 2008

I don't doubt that you'll get some flak for this even if it seems to be
substantially true of modern politicians in general. It is not my place to
comment on specific politicians other than our own. Speaking of which, it is
a matter of public note over here that Tony Blair, more loved in the US than
the UK it sometimes seems, has had all four feet in the trough for a while
now. And it's best not even to think of his wife!
Simon

Does this qualify as a Friday  Funnies?

Subject: FW: Harry S. Truman GREAT  President!

When President Truman retired from office in 1952, his  income was
Was good old Harry Truman correct when he observed,  "My choice early
in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician.
And
to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference. I, for one, believe the
piano
player job to be much more honorable than current politicians".