[Healeys] Indy 500 Tickets, Not Healey Related

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at windstream.net
Thu May 8 19:08:13 MDT 2008

If you are not interested in going to this year's Indianapolis 500 race,
please delete.

Listers,

I have owned 8 tickets to the Indianapolis 500 for over 50 years. As it
happens every now and then, 2 of the tickets may be available if anyone is
interested.

These tickets are 2 Paddock Box seats in Box 16, Row S, seats 9 and 10. This
means the seats are 19 elevated rows off the surface of the race track. The
two tickets are with another set of 2 in which I sit. The tickets are located
on the main straight, about 60 feet past the start/finish line (and the flag
tower), across from the pits, the scoring towers, the beauty queens and the
winner's circle. The seats are terrific for the action and are out of the sun
once the race starts. The race is Sunday, May 25.

I will know definitely about the availability of the tickets in a day or so.
There is also a possibility of one of our dry camping sites (20' x 20') being
available. Our group has a total of 6 spots for RVs, etc. If the site is also
available, it is for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I buy the tickets from the track every year as a repeat customer and they are
$90 each, they would only be available as a pair, and the camping site is $50.
The face value is all I am asking for the tickets and the camping site. In the
past, I have sold these tickets for $300 a set, at the track, on race day.

If anyone is interested, please reply to me off line.

Fred

63 BJ7