[Healeys] Hundred Water Pump Rebuild

Mirek and Gwen Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Thu May 8 15:56:43 MDT 2008

Rich,

There was guy selling rebuilt water pumps on eBay a few months back.  I
called him as I want to rebuild the original pump for my BT7.  He says he
rebuilds all types of water pumps for British Cars, including Healeys but I
have no idea if he will sell the parts separately.  I would try calling him.
His name is John and the number is 1 800 475 9257 or email at
jaguar1355 at aol.com  I have no references on the quality of his work or
parts.

cheers,

Mirek