[Healeys] Electrical issue - Need help

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Thu May 8 07:16:00 MDT 2008

Lin, if a starter was placing an excessive load on your battery what you say
might be true. But an open winding or bad commutator would cause an
electrical open, and there would be no other effect on your car's electrical
system.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm