[Healeys] OT: Prius. Delete if not curious

gilrockwell at verizon.net gilrockwell at verizon.net
Wed May 7 19:54:40 MDT 2008

Hi Bob,

We have a 2005 Prius with about 44,000 mile now and it never gets less than 47 MPG in the winter and averages around 50 in the summer.  The difference is due to longer engine runtime to provide heat in the winter.  We also have a 2007 Camry Hybrid that averages about 38 MPG in the winter and around 40 in the summer and 44 on the highway.  It is as quiet (eerily quiet until you get used to it!) as any Lexus and has a lot of room and you may like it better than the Prius.  You really can't go wrong with either car.  I'm sold, but it is also hard to beat the thrill of the Healey....