[Healeys] Hundred Water Pump Rebuild

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed May 7 20:50:29 MDT 2008

Gimme ONE good reason that you are TOO lazy to EDIT your "Reply All:" results, Alanmeister.  You really think I need the SAME copy of your reply TWICE???  If you notice, this - just like the prior one - reply IS "edited"!!!

And did you lose your "tab" button??

<<L O O K A T T H E B I G P A R T L I S T E D A T T H E T O P O F T H E P A G E>>

Did you mean to say:

L O O K        A T        T H E        B I G        P A R T         L I S T E D         A T        T H E    T O P        O F        T H E         P A G E

And just WHY would I do what you say when I and The List would would surmise that you are giving us a link to A (as in single) product??

You've been in Hong Kong way TOO long!!!!    LOL