[Healeys] Prius

John Stevens johnbs7257 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 18:47:31 MDT 2008

We have a 2005 Prius with 81,000+ on it. Never a problem even in the winters here on the UP of Michigan. We have driven it to Alaska and back, several trips to Gatlinburg, TN, twice to California and back and last year to the Conclave in Vermont and then to Maine and down the east coast.

  We load it with two sets of golf clubs and our bags and still have room for all my wife's purchases along the way.

  We generally get 44+ mpg here in the winter and 52+ mpg in the summer. The best we ever got was one tank coming down through the Rockies at about 70 mpg.

  Granted it's not a sports car but we still love it.

  John Stevens
  "64 BJ-8 (Ruby) still in parts in the garage.

John Stevens

johnbs7257 at sbcglobal.net
520 Cherry Creek Road
Marquette, MI 49855