[Healeys] Fw: FW: Big Healey Hardtop Shell

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Wed May 7 06:44:48 MDT 2008

I missed the original message, so I don't know what was being requested,
however I have a 4 seat roadster hardtop I would consider selling if anyone  is
interested.
Contact me off list. I am in the Kansas City area & would rather not  have to
try to figure out how to ship it.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 5/6/2008 6:46:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,