[Healeys] Fw: FW: Big Healey Hardtop Shell

Dave Russell rusd at sitestar.net
Tue May 6 20:58:22 MDT 2008

If he would do it, Nick Freeman, NICAL Engineering, UK, makes some very
nice tops, very close to original shape.

Also, I believe  David Ward, UK has very similar, if not identical tops
available. Or did have?
Probably not much interest though,  with the cost of air freight around
$1,000.

Michael Oritt has a NICAL top on his BN1, & I believe an original on his
wifes later model Healey.

Just a couple of long shots.

I agree that the Smoothline is shaped entirely different from original &
not particularly suited to the Healey's styling.

Be advised that since no two cars were dimensionally the same, any
production top, new or old, will likely require quite a bit of fitting
to get things really right.

Dave Russell