[Healeys] My BJ8 restoration site

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 17:19:36 MDT 2008

Friends
Whilst my car is being painted, I decided to try building a web site to share
my restoration and info, using one of the free sites, but eventually I found I
quickly used the 40mb that was 'free'.
Since I had started I decided to upgrade (doh they got me!) and also get a
free domain as part of the package.
My BJ8 restoration with photo albums is:
http://www.austin-healey3000.com/
I will carry on updating, I have just stripped the original leather seats and
will add more photo and update the pages as I go along, and hopefully one day
put comments on the pictures.
It may also give hope to those just starting their restorations, when you see
the state of my initial chassis.
I will give an update on the list when things are added.
cheers Andy