[Healeys] power Steering on a 3000

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:20:52 MDT 2008

I am pretty sure that the Modified Healey guys have detaiked
directions on how to do the MGB steering rack.  I bet some of them
have dealt with the power steering also.

I would try them at

and
www.modifiedhealeys.org

Note the www.modifiedhealeys.org address didn't work for me, but that
could have been a company firewall issue.

Patton