[Healeys] New (to me, at least) online resource

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 14:09:54 MDT 2008

Dear Readers,

Do The Monster Mash

I just found out about a website that will be a real boon to car enthusiasts, while at my friend Brett, who is planing to put new Corvette running gear in his Merkur coupe, he asked me if I had seen:

www.jaxed.com

It was put together by a Corvair guy and it searches many of the online resources for cars and parts and gives you a list of what is availabe on all lists - Amazing!!!  You also can narrow it down by state. Check it out!

Get on the sight - and click on the big MASH bar up by the top ......... then your in - have fun

Best,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, Californis