[Healeys] BN1 or BN2 Transmission Conversion

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sat May 3 23:45:55 MDT 2008

Ed:

I'm not sure what you're saying here.

The hydraulic line that has to be added runs from the newly installed Nissan
brake master cyl. to the newly added Healey clutch slave cylinder.  The Nissan
master is mounted to the Healey frame, has it's own integral fluid reservoir,
and is actuated by a modified mechanical linkage from the original brake
pedal.

Don't know how else to explain it to you.

Cheers,  ------------  Earl