[Healeys] fender fit

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Fri May 2 17:00:46 MDT 2008

    I can't speak to the fit of Moss fenders, but AHSpares & A-Head-4
Healey's both are manufacturuing their own brand of fenders now, and the
ones that I have bought from both outfits have fitted with very little
adjustment necessary.  Having said that, the cars that we used them on, had
everything else in the right place, before we started.  One of my  pet
complaints, is talking to an owner, who insists that his car is all original
and that the parts he bought that don't fit, are junk, when in reality the
rest of the car is a misfit.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net