[Healeys] heater motor body

Gbouff1 at aol.com Gbouff1 at aol.com
Fri May 2 11:49:04 MDT 2008

I used the black trim paint produced by SEMS.  I also used the same  paint to
restore my steering wheel.  This paint is very durable and adheres  quite
well to bakelite surfaces.  It held up for 6 years of use (until I  sold it for
my current project) on my TR3A with no flaking or wear.   Just make sure that
you rmove all oil and waxes before painting.  when you  think that it is clean
enough, clean it again.

The SEMS trim paint comes in an aerosel can which I purchsed from a local
Auto Paint supplier.

Hope this helps.

Gary Boouffard
1960 BN7 disassembled (aka gagage clutter)

favorites at AOL Food.