[Healeys] Fw:Friday Funnies; Subject: The Older Woman

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri May 2 07:31:00 MDT 2008

Subject: The Older Woman

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked OK for a
61-year-old.

In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she
probably had a hot daughter.

We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then

she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

'What's that?' I asked.

'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.

I said, 'No' - excitedly.

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was

'my lucky night'.

I went back to her place.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?'

HE HE