[Healeys] FW: threading

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 13:23:58 MST 2008

Hi Dave;  If you would like a list of all XPAG / XPEG Engine Fasteners, you may wish to check out the following website and page:
  http://www.mg-tabc.org/t-list-gall-07.htm
  http://www.mg-tabc.org/techn-up/fasteners.htm

Have fun & Enjoy

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7

Dave Porter <frogeye at porterscustom.com> wrote: << In the early T series MG's I had always believed that the engines used either Whitworth or BSF threading, but lo and behold I was checking the sump bolts with my thread gauge and they are Metric 1.50 and 1.75. Does anyone know how this happened on a Brit engine? ...... >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives