[Healeys] New guy again question again

Weston Keyes westonkeyes at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:05:23 MST 2008

Mal,

       Thanks for the info. My engine casting number is AEC881. SO my engine
is a BJ7 right? And it appears as though my flywheel is correct at least for
the engine I have right? Did the factory balance the crank and flywheel as a
unit?

If balancing is not an issue I can just get the right clutch for the flywheel
if there is no big advantage to going with to the later clutch. What do you
think? Thanks

Wes