[Healeys] linkage ball & socket

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Mar 30 08:40:19 MST 2008

I took a look at Tom's throttle linkage parts and agree that they would do a
good job, but for the purist, are not as per the original parts. What I saw
pictured look to be 10-32 precision rod ends as used on aircraft and such.
The ball and socket are permanently fastened together during manufacture.
They are available male x male, male x female, female x male, and female x
female.

Rich Chrysler