[Healeys] April Healey Marque

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 08:56:30 MST 2008

Jim:  I just went out and looked at my BJ8.  I think the problem for you is
the camera angle.  It looks like the lens is about level with the top of the
fender.  If I look at my car from that height, it appears as shown in the
photo.  Lower your view to bumper height and you see the bends in the bumper
bracket.

Sorry about your weather conditions.  Supposed to be in the 60s here in the
San Franacisco Bay Area.  About 10 minutes from now, the I am off for
Livermore and the Wente Winery for the first driving event of the season for
the Golden Gate AH Club.  Rained a little yesterday with some drizzle this
morning but expect better conditions toward Livermore.

Sing along with me:  "On the Road Again......"

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031