[Healeys] Stuck hood striker

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Mar 27 16:41:07 MST 2008

William,

With the gearbox cover and vertical bulkhead panel removed, you should be able
to go straight up with a long thin screwdriver from beneath the latch assembly
and fiddle the male striker pin in the sliding latch aperture until the
striker  pops free. A small mirror will be necessary so you can see what
you're doing. I've been there more than once and this always worked.

Rich Chrysler