[Healeys] Third brake light

John Soderling jsoderling at astound.net
Thu Mar 27 08:17:30 MST 2008

John,
I'm glad you've located a cheaper source for the GM 3rd brake light.   Way to
go.  I couldn't believe it when I had to pay $112 for mine eight years ago at
the Chevy parts department.  Your information is one more conformation of the
value of the List and your extensive website.
Vroooom vrooom,
John
Erika the Red