[Healeys] Oil Additive Question

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Thu Mar 27 04:24:38 MST 2008

I know everyone is burned out on this topic but I just got to get this right
the first time cause there ain't no turnin back.

Thanks for the input Weston.   Sure makes sense in the "oldin days" but with
the cut back on the ZDDP now I  really don't think cheap oil is the way to
go at this time.

>From the conversation going on in the list over the last year,  it would be
the more expensive oils that would be the way to go now.   Maybe even
getting into the real high price area of the Synthetics.

My thoughts are that one bottle of STP could only make the Castrol more
effective.

Decisions ,   Decisions ?

Mark