[Healeys] New list member here

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 14:49:20 MST 2008

Wes,

I'm not sure there's one on the web or not.  There are three publications
that I'm aware of that have a description of the fasteners:

1) Austin Service Journal number 25
2) Austin-Healey Concours Guidelines, available from George Marinos
(GMari2 at verizon.net). George is a member of this list.
3) Austin-Healey 100/100-6/3000 Restoration Guide, a book by Anderson and
Moment.

I'd recommend getting a copy of 2 and 3 - they'll both help you in figuring
out what goes where and what it's suppose to look like.

Bob