[Healeys] The 100 most beautiful cars

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Tue Mar 25 17:52:23 MST 2008

Point by point:

Agreed. the Healeys should have been placed higher and some of the French,
Italian and off brand crap should have stayed home.

Oakland? Didn't that become part of Pontiac like about 1929?

Looks like a good season for fly fishing in the rockies. Extra run-off may
keep the streams roily a little later than usual.

Been driving #554 most of the winter.

Mmmmm, BEER!

Bill Lawrence
Albuquerque, NM