[Healeys] what is happening to the HEALEY list?????

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 23 14:12:31 MST 2008

It's time to close this discussion IMHO.

When my own kids or the Scouts in my Boy Scout Troop got into a 'fight', and
of course 'the other guy started it', I told them it took two people to have
a fight.  If one of them walked away, there could be no fight.

If no one had responded to the allegedly offensive e-mail, it would have
died at that point and we would not have devoted all of this time discussing
it and annoying a lot of OTHER people.

Some people were offended, some were not.  It was a Friday Funny and did not
require a response.  The proper action would have been the 'delete' key.

Don't take life too seriously.  No one gets out alive.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031