[Healeys] what is happening to the HEALEY list?????

m.brouillette at comcast.net m.brouillette at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 12:48:28 MST 2008

I'm sorry guys, but I'm thinking of leaving the list cause we are loosing focus on what this list is really about and that's our mutual love of the car Donald Healey brought forth...

Some people have decided to use this as a soap box for some cause of theirs or a pulpit on who they want elected to President of the USA.

I am a voting American, but I come to this list for AUSTIN HEALEY talk and not politics, opinions or Friday jokes that go long into the week at times.  I think it's about time we bring the list back to it's roots and get rid of the rest of this minutia...

Mike Brouillette
Bedford, NH
59 BT7