[Healeys] Seats.. (in the BN2, not in the White House)

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Sat Mar 22 12:29:27 MST 2008

Gentleman,

I hope I will not be out of the line to ask a question on redoing my seats
in the BN2..

Mind you, these seats have nothing to do with politics...  :-)

I have seats recovered about 20 yeas ago to vinyl, so I do not have the
original patterns. I do have the leather (I bought Connolly hide in UK). Can
someone help me with pictures with measurements on the seat pattern?

I would also like to change the seat foam, and am looking for a supplier of
original type of Dunlop style seat bottom foam, preferably in Europe.
I do know AH Spares has standard, single layer foam only.
Or maybe someone has instructions how to go about doing the Dunlop foam? My
upholstery guys are pretty good..

Thanks, Tadek