[Healeys] what is happening to the HEALEY list?????

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Mar 22 10:55:19 MST 2008

As another of the non USA listers I totally agree with Andy.

Andy, you are one of the reasons I stay with this list, namely to share,
learn, and help inform where possible all the things we run into in
restoring our Healeys. If you leave, this list will be one step closer to me
leaving too.

Come on guys, let's get back to Healey matters......period!

Rich Chrysler