[Healeys] Healey chassis

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Fri Mar 21 18:00:26 MST 2008

I wish I knew then what I know now.   If you know what I mean.

God love ya for what you have created but its too late for me.   I have
already
been through my "Healey Depression"  with my frame but I am better now.
I can only hope that it goes down the street straight.   I will know in a
few months.

Good Luck with your beautiful product,

Mark