[Healeys] Friday Funnies

dean dht3000 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 15:28:43 MST 2008

You sure know how to stretch the truth to make it look like every democrat
in power did wrong  and every republican did everything right. I'm sure
there might be a few republicans that have not been completely honest with
the public. I think we all know some. If your going to point out all the bad
guys then do it. Not just the democrats.

: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies