[Healeys] Brake Fluid Who Knew?

James Shope healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Thu Mar 20 21:01:32 MST 2008

bob, since generally the water in the brake fluid would settle out at the
lowest points in the system, i.e., the brake cylinders or calipers, would
the strips do a good enough job of testing.   even in las vegas where we do
not have a moisture problem, i still change out fluids every two to three
years.   healeymanjim