[Healeys] BJ8 window frame

edic edic at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 19 14:02:02 MST 2008

Mike,

I just installed one from Victoria British Ltd. in the right side of my BJ8
and it fit fine, just like one of them expensive boys.  It was $39.95 in
their Winter Special catalog (1 Jan 2008 - 29 Feb 2008) and I couldn't be
happier. I had to go to a glass shop to get the right size glazing for the
glass (no charge) and I also put in new nylon window runners. This was the
first time I have ever replaced any door glass. I decided to drill out the
rivets and put the glass in each section of the frame while it was apart and
then riveted it back together. I don't know if this is SOP, but it worked
for me.

Mel Brunet
HBJ8L/39749
Land O Lakes, Fl