[Healeys] Shock Conversion Kerplosion

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Wed Mar 19 04:01:38 MST 2008

Whoa  John,
     This is a discussion group list.   Alan did start off by saying that he
was sure that the problem would be taken care of.  I didn't read any
accusations into that at all.
      Absolutely nothing wrong with sharing the fact that he was having a
problem and wanted to know if anyone else was and to inform others that
there could be a problem here.

      Retailers and manufacturers do put themselves on the line when they
advertise and offer their products to the world these days and the WWW
certainly is a great media to confirm that they stand behind their products.

     One has to have a "thicker skin" and credibility these days to go out
into the market place with their products.

    And then there is the " Made in Taiwan" discussion.

Just my 2 cents,

Mark