[Healeys] Brake Fluids - GTLMA

Dean Caccavo healeybn7 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 11:41:04 MST 2008

John,

I recently bought a new bottle of GTLMA and had to
read the label twice.  It is fine.  It will still
remove paint.

I think you are confusing "synthetic" with "silicone".
Silicone is what doesn't mix with Dot 3/4.  WRT the
smell.  I couldn't tell the difference. It all smells
strange.

Dean (HealeyBN7) - new clutch and brake masters!