[Healeys] Windscreen washer nozzles

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Sat Mar 15 04:21:27 MST 2008

Speaking of windshield washing equipment,   I caught myself years ago
getting wrapped up in how all the windshield washing equipment was installed
etc.     Through out the years I can honestly say that with the invention of
Rain X and the like, I never have a reason to use those things any more.
The only time I use the WW equipment on my cars is to see if it is still
operational.  And who wants that stream of blue washer fluid streaming down
the new paint job of our cars anyway.    I even decided to leave the washer
bottle out of my Healey and covered up the big hole in the "do dad" tray
with  carpet. ( Concours people should hit the delete button now)    I can
actually store things there now.

We stop so frequently at the fuel stations to fill up and check fluids on
road trips, that wiping off the glass is just routine.

Just an observation at how changing times affect changing minds.

Mark