[Healeys] Final word on "LWB"

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Fri Mar 14 05:03:11 MST 2008

Hello Steve and all,
that4s what I had always in mind. It is just a mistake in the certificate.
Over the past 15 years I have ordered around 50 certificates for friends here
in Germany, not only for Austin Healeys also for MGs, Triumphs and Morris
Minors. Here the older people are not very skilled in English language, thats
why I do this service.
What I want to say is, in the about 50 certificates there were more than 5
wrong statements in the certificates, even wrong engine number in one.
This is manual work the registrars do and they check in old handwritten books
and may check an inquiry for a Landrover together with one for a Healey and
perhaps when writing the certificate mixing it up.

Josef Eckert
Koenigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----