[Healeys] BJ8/Bend Pak lift problem

Russ Staub bbb11489 at azboss.net
Wed Mar 12 08:58:26 MST 2008

Hi Terry,

Not sure what you mean by one under the front wheel and one under the back?

I line one 2x6 up with each side of the short, steeper entry ramps of
the lift itself, then line the BJ8 up with the 2x6's and carefully drive
on to the lift.  The 2x6's provide a longer, lower sloped entry onto the
lift so that the muffler does not come into contact with the lift.

Regards,

Russ