[Healeys] Healey Sighting

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Tue Mar 11 20:39:06 MST 2008

Years ago, Virginia Commonwealth University was called Richmond Professional Institute.  I graduated from there. It was not uncommon to see a Healey or two parked out front of the student center.

Well----an RPI reunion is planned and they sent out this nice flyer to advertise it.  Right there prominantly displayed on the inner page was what looked like a 100-6 with people from that era (mid 60's) sitting in and on it.

Brought back some wonderful memories--even though I didn't have nor could afford a Healey then:)

Heck---I may have to go to the reunion because of this picture:)

tom